YAMAHA R6 ALLOY CASE SAVERS 2006 2020
YAMAHA R6 ALLOY CASE SAVERS 2006 2020 are designed to minimize engine damage from crashes and give you enough time to get back to the pits without worrying about losing oil.
- one set contains two protectors (left + right) and stainless steel assembling bolts
- case savers are easy to install, without any need to remove the factory engine case covers, gaskets, or fairings.
- they also offer a great look and will separate your bike from all others
- case savers are milled from one piece of hardened aluminium alloy 7075-T6
- special lightening guarantees minimum weight and maximum strength
- exclusive design
- black anodization
- laser marking
Britain’s premier NEW and USED race motorcycle and race parts supplier. We source a multitude of high end parts for most modern machines.
Our parts stock is often ex works parts or high quality used items. Ready to fit directly to your race bike or to trick out your favourite pride and joy.
From fully race prepared ex superbikes through to basic track bikes. We pride ourselves on excellent service and top quality machines!
We have a long running affiliation and close working relationship within the racing community. This includes local clubs as well as British and World Superbike teams. Our stock of bikes and parts is constantly changing.
If you are after a particular part and cannot find what you are looking for. Please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call.