TRANSLOGIC QUICKSHIFTER GSXR750 2004 2005
The new TRANSLOGIC QUICKSHIFTER GSXR750 2004 2005 for standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up competitive features and pricing to match. Designed specifically to meet the requirements of newer and older motorcycles. Its out of the box performance is perfectly matched to provide superior performance over any of it’s competitors, giving smoother, safer and faster quickshifting!
Translogic Systems Ltd has developed the most advanced ‘smart’ Quickshifter systems available and exclusively feature the unique Intellishift multi-channel ECU with adaptive shift technology and real MotoGP seamless shift simulation. Translogic’s Intellishift is the most important aspect of a great Quickshifter system, without this exclusive state-of-the-art quickshifter feature it is’nt possible to attain truly great quickshifts that adapt to differing engine loads and RPMs. There are many actions carried out during the Intellishift function, too many to mention and that’s what separates Translogic quick shifter systems from all others. Click on the link image to the right to see and experience Translogic’s Intellishift Quickshifter in action at Circiut of the Americas, MotoAmerica championship.
- Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic’s product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there’s no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 6 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter ECU is the smallest multi-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter ECUs feature easily adjustable parameters where the user can simply and quickly dial in sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times on two seperate channels providing total control.
- MotoGP seamless shift simulation. Although its impossible to create a true Moto GP seamless shift action as it’s a feature of the physical gear box Translogic’s seamless shift simulation is a unique feature of these powerful Intellishift quickshifter systems enabling the rider to take advantage of much quicker gearshifts and more importantly even smoother quickshifts.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn’t good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic Quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- The Quickshifter protocol inside Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems are specifically developed for specific models, not just a basic operation so they provide superior shifting as they feature Intellishift with adaptive shift technology.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors offer a unique ‘soft feel’ during operation due to it’s cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior ‘feel’ when shifting.
- The Translogic Quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house ‘state-of-the-art’ strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you’ll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it’s settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic Quickshifter DCS dual channel sensors have been tested to over 1,000,000 operations are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there’s no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics, these are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments Quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- Translogic QSXi Intellishift Quickshifter systems feature a 2 year warranty. (See our Warranty Terms and Conditions on our main website).
- The Translogic DCS dual channel Quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology) used during production and unique adaptive shift technology and Intellishift features.
TRANSLOGIC QUICKSHIFTER GSXR750 2004 2005
Britain’s premier NEW and USED race motorcycle and race parts supplier, sourcing a multitude of high end parts for most modern machines.
Our parts stock is often ex works parts or high quality used items ready to fit directly to your race bike or to trick out your favourite pride and joy.
From fully race prepared ex superbikes through to basic track bikes. We pride ourselves on excellent service and top quality machines!
We have a long running affiliation and close working relationship within the racing community. This includes local clubs as well as and both British and World Superbike teams. This means our stock of bikes and parts is constantly changing.
So if you are after something in particular or cannot find what you are looking for then feel free to drop us an e-mail or give us a call.