RENTHAL CLIP ON – 51MM
Renthal clip on handlebars are a premium race spec component, developed alongside the Kawasaki World Superbike Team.
Machined from high quality 7075 T-6 billet aluminium, then anodised deep black; these quality Renthal clip ons have a laser etching on each clamp at 5mm increments, helping to ensure the most accurate set up possible, as quickly as possible!
Each set comes complete with handlebar tubes that have been crafted from 7010 aluminium (the same aluminium used to create their legendary motocross handlebars) which have then been hard anodised for increased longevity, while the removable nylon bar-end inserts provide added protection (replacement tubes and end plugs are available separately).
Available in various fork tube sizes to ensure they fit most current sportsbike models.
- Ensure cables, hoses and electrical lines do not interfere with the machine steering or other controls
- Ensure clip-ons allow room for riders hands over the full steering range.
- Use the correct clamp on each side of the forks, lazer marking on clamps MUST face up
- Ensure all clutch, master cylinder and clamps are free of sharp edges where they come in contact with the bars
- Do not centre punch, drill into or modify bars and clamps
- Check and reapply torques after 2hrs of riding
- Do not attempt to straighten the handlebars if they become bent as the result of a crash
- In the event of a severe crash, replace the clip-ons
PLEASE NOTE: Renthal clip-on handlebars are primarily designed for race use and may not fit to a standard bike without other modifications.
RacesparesUK are Britain’s premier NEW and USED race motorcycle and race parts supplier, sourcing a multitude of high end parts for most modern machines.
Our parts stock is often ex works parts or high quality used items ready to fit directly to your race bike or to trick out your favourite pride and joy.
From fully race prepared ex superbikes, quality built competitive machinery through to basic track bikes; we pride ourselves on excellent service and top quality machines!
Our long running affiliation and close working relationship within the racing community, with local clubs, and both British and World Superbike teams, means our stock of bikes and parts is constantly changing.
So if you are after something in particular or can’t find what you are looking for, then feel free to drop us an e-mail or give us a call.