JMT LITHIUM ION BATTERY YTX9 FP
JMT LITHIUM ION BATTERY YTX9 FP High-technology for your motorcycle!
- Capacity 3.5 Ah
- 42.0 Wh energy
- Dimensions in mm 150 x 87 x 93
- Charging current recommended 2.0 ampere
- Maximum charge current for fast charging 18 amp
- Weight 0.8 kg
- CCA 210
- Battery Life Tester Button, On the Top of the battery for ease of use and to help keep the battery maintained.
Advantages of the JMT LITHIUM ION BATTERY:
- About 1/3 of the weight of lead-acid battery similar
- Unbeatable ratio of cost / weight reduction
- Operates in any position, as they contain no acid
- Contains no heavy metals
- Balanced discharge / charge of all cells by Balancer
- Fast charging with high charge (up to 90% in 6 min)
- Very low self-discharge (up to 5% per month)
- Even at high temperatures still good performance 60-80 ° C
- Safe technology and long life
ALL JMT LITHIUM ION BATTERIES COME WITH A TWO YEAR WARRANTY
Only suitable battery chargers are used, or the corresponding workshop equipment. Please ensure that a compatible charger is used as an incorrect charger will invalidate the 2 year warranty.
In no case must a charger with a de sulphate mode for deeply discharged batteries be used. These chargers exceed the maximum voltage of 14.9 volts.
Britain’s premier NEW and USED race motorcycle and race parts supplier, sourcing a multitude of high end parts for most modern machines.
Our parts stock is often ex works parts or high quality used items ready to fit directly to your race bike or to trick out your favourite pride and joy.
From fully race prepared ex superbikes through to basic track bikes. We pride ourselves on excellent service and top quality machines!
We have a long running affiliation and close working relationship within the racing community. This includes local clubs as well as and both British and World Superbike teams. This means our stock of bikes and parts is constantly changing.
So if you are after something in particular or cannot find what you are looking for then feel free to drop us an e-mail or give us a call.