HM QUICKSHIFTER PLUS SS TRIUMPH 675 2013 2014
THE NEW HM QUICKSHIFTER PLUS SS FEATURING REVOLUTIONARY ‘SEAMLESS SHIFT’ TECHNOLOGY.
A short while ago, HM Quickshifter released the revolutionary seamless shift technology in our professional level GP Quickshifter. Now that same technological advantage has been made available with the new generation PLUS shifter, the HM Quickshifter PLUS SS (Seamless Shift).
HM QUICKSHIFTER PLUS SS
The long and short of how and why it works?
Every gear change is different. The seamless shift technology dynamically adapts ‘kill time’ and other parameters in real time to provide the perfect shift – regardless of RPM, load, rider style or gear. The net effect? Reduced laps times because of the ‘time for free’ saved on every shift.
What does that mean for you?
Quite possibly the difference between winning and losing! ONLY HM Quickshifter can give you this game changing ‘edge’. Genuine, tangible and proven seamless shift – there is no other technology or quickshifter in the world that does this or anything like this despite wild claims and misleading marketing.
No other quickshifter in the world comes even close (not even in the same ball park)….first we offered the revolutionary and only digital strain gauge to the world which was an instant hit from cruiser riders through to world championship winning teams, now we have taken that technology a giant leap forwards with seamless shift.
It really is ‘Rocket Science’
The ‘rocket science bit’! – It works by intense processing of the sensor signals using very advanced predictive math in the form of non-linear Kalman Algorithms. The same math and technology that guides missiles and computes the trajectory of Comets.
HM Quickshifter is the only company in the world offering this technology and quite simply has no equal.
- HM Quickshifters are Strain Gauge activated. Nothing else outside of MotoGP uses this technology. Nothing is better.
- No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters makes them virtually indestructible.
- HM Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. Uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox which is far kinder then most other designs.
- HM Plus Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems. They are integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be.
- Every function (Compression / Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Plus is controlled from the HM LCD screen.
- Every HM Quickshifter works in EITHER the “up” or “down” shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this anytime you wish from the LCD screen.
- The HM Plus is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
- HM Motorcycle Quick Shifter is fully adjustable for ignition kill time, so you can control exactly how you use the gearbox.
- HM Plus wiring looms are “plug in and go.” No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU’s. Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
Britain’s premier NEW and USED race motorcycle and race parts supplier. We source a multitude of high end parts for most modern machines.
Our parts stock is often ex works parts or high quality used items. Ready to fit directly to your race bike or to trick out your favourite pride and joy.
From fully race prepared ex superbikes through to basic track bikes. We pride ourselves on excellent service and top quality machines!
We have a long running affiliation and close working relationship within the racing community. This includes local clubs as well as British and World Superbike teams. Our stock of bikes and parts is constantly changing.
If you are after a particular part and cannot find what you are looking for. Please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call.