HM QUICKSHIFTER PLUS R1 2002 2014
The HM QUICKSHIFTER PLUS R1 2002 2014 is a PLUG and PLAY Quickshifter
Traditionally, only high budget motoGP teams have been able to realise the significant advantages of STRAIN GAUGE QUICKSHIFTERS. However, recent advances in manufacturing technologies together with our proven designs have allowed us to produce these QUICKSHIFTERS at a price that WSB, BSB, MRO, club racers and road riders can justify!
Key features of the HM Quickshifter PLUS.
Nothing is better and nobody except HM offers this outside MotoGP
- No moving parts means the HM Quickshifter PLUS makes them virtually indestructible.
- HM Quickshifter PLUS is the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox.
- HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox.
- The HM Quickshifter PLUS is a STAND ALONE system, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be.
- Every function (Compression/Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Quickshifter PLUS is controlled from the HM LCD screen.
- Each HM Quickshifter PLUS works in EITHER the “up” or “down” shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this any time you wish from the LCD screen.
- Every HM Quickshifter PLUS is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
- HM Quickshifter PLUS is fully adjustable for ignition kill time, so you can control exactly how you use the gearbox and how you want the HM Quickshifter to work.
- HM Quickshifter PLUS wiring looms are “plug in and go.” No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU’s. Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
Britain’s premier NEW and USED race motorcycle and race parts supplier. We source a multitude of high end parts for most modern machines.
Our parts stock is often ex works parts or high quality used items. Ready to fit directly to your race bike or to trick out your favourite pride and joy.
From fully race prepared ex superbikes through to basic track bikes. We pride ourselves on excellent service and top quality machines!
We have a long running affiliation and close working relationship within the racing community. This includes local clubs as well as British and World Superbike teams. Our stock of bikes and parts is constantly changing.
If you are after a particular part and cannot find what you are looking for. Please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call.